This week, Intuit hosts its annual Scaling New Heights Conference in San Antonio, TX. This Quickbooks-centric conference attracts over 1,500 attendees, and continues to deliver top quality workshops, panel discussions, and presentations from the accounting industry’s key luminaries. This is certainly not an event to be missed; even cultural celebrities make an appearance. This year, Scaling New Heights will feature Frank Abagnale as the keynote speaker. Needless to say, Team Tallie cannot wait to see what he has to say about expense fraud.
We are thoroughly excited to kick off our 2014 SNH experience, and encourage you to pay us a visit at Booth #39 near the Intuit tent. Enjoy a personal Tallie demo, refreshing iced cold beverages, complimentary Tallie swag, and the opportunity to win some great prizes!
Don’t miss Tallie CEO Chris Farrell’s Power Breakfast Seminar titled “Three Cloud Predictions Through the Eyes of a Developer” on Wednesday June 18th at 7 am.
If you’re not excited already, we should mention that this year’s Scaling New Heights venue boasts a meandering lazy river for post-conference relaxation. Still not impressed? Here are Tallie’s top 5 facts to help you get amped for Intuit’s Scaling New Heights 2014. Enjoy!
- This year Scaling New Heights is hosted in San Antonio, TX, home of The Alamo. In fact, the Scaling New Heights Welcome Social was held in the actual Alamo— a location rich in history dating back to the days of Spanish Rule in the 1700s. Often assumed to be just a small church, the Alamo in its entirety is actually a 4.2 acre complex that includes a church, long barrack, Alamo Hall, and a gift shop.
- Scaling New Heights attendees are predominantly accounting professionals committed to focusing their practices on supporting clients who use Intuit software— Quickbooks.
- These attendees aim to become leaders in the development of technology-centric relationships in client consulting. By doing so, attendees establish client bases that are less static and nonseasonal, enabling them to maximize their impact on a greater number of businesses each year.
- Security Consultant Frank Abagnale, once famous for his history as a former confidence trickster, check forger, and impostor, will deliver the keynote address at Scaling New Heights on Monday morning. In 2011 Leonardo DiCaprio portrayed Abagnale in the box office hit “Catch Me if You Can.” His notoriety came from elaborate and successful identity fraud schemes, but culminated in an arrest and 12-year prison sentence.
- All partners in the Collaborative Accounting Ecosystem will be present at Scaling New Heights this year. This includes, Right Networks, RootWorks, Bill.com, SmartVault, BMRG, and of course, Tallie! These solutions combine to create a powerful and seamless combination of accounting software.
Once again, we cannot wait to jump into our Scaling New Heights experience on Monday morning. In the meantime, you can learn more about Tallie’s expense report automation software in this complimentary PDF download.