- Award-winning expense report software to launch on the Intacct Marketplace
- First and only expense management solution to include the following intelligent features – smart categorization, credit card and receipt auto-matching and duplicate detection – in the Intacct ecosystem
- Tallie’s integration with Intacct provides a higher level of automated expense management for mid-sized businesses
SAN FRANCISCO, Ca.–Tallie, the leading SaaS expense management innovator, has integrated their comprehensive business expense management solution with Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting systems. The integrated solution will be available to customer via the Intacct Marketplace, a robust ecosystem of cloud applications that are pre-integrated with the Intacct financial management system. Tallie is demonstrating the integration at Intacct Advantage 2014, the Intacct customer and partner conference, taking place November 9-13 in Orlando.
“Intacct is a top choice for mid-sized businesses looking at cloud financial applications, and Intacct offers a fantastic platform for developers,” said Chris Farrell, Tallie’s CEO. “The integration between Tallie and Intacct provides a complete expense report automation workflow that will benefit both finance teams and employees they support.”
Key features of this integrated solution include the seamless support of all Intacct dimensions and multiple-entities, as well as immediate, bi-directional synchronization of all dimensional data with the Intacct SmartEvents functionality.
“Tallie is committed to providing our joint customers with an automated expense management process that saves businesses significant time and money,” said Scott Lumish, VP Business Development at Intacct. “Tallie’s ability to deliver and update expense data seamlessly to Intacct gives businesses another powerful tool to help them manage their business more efficiently.”
The Industry-Leading Expense Report Solution
Since its launch, Tallie has received widespread endorsement and awards from the Accounting industry. It is the first and only comprehensive solution providing the following combination of benefits:
- Submit and approve expenses in seconds. Employees’ receipt photo is scanned for date, merchant and dollar amount data and is automatically populated in Tallie, minimizing data entry and eliminating errors.
- The only expense report software with automated features: expense smart-categorization, duplicate detection and credit card and receipt auto-match.
- Custom, automated policy and approval controls: In-process policy violation alerts to employees, managers and approvers. Customized, multi-tiered approval chains. Approve expense reports online or directly from email.
“Since day one, Tallie made a huge, positive impact on our expense management and accounting productivity. Our team now spends 50% less time managing this area of our business,” said Jilbert Washten, CFO of Ascentisand Intacct customer. “Combined with their top quality customer support and product training, Tallie truly is the best expense management solution for any business.”
Tallie is the leading SaaS expense management innovator and enabler of the complete cloud-based accounting ecosystem. In close collaboration with users, CPA practitioners, and industry-leading accounting, technology, and financial partners, it has developed mobile-enabled solutions for comprehensive data capture, intelligent transaction categorization, robust approval controls and seamless software integration. Tallie was recognized for technology leadership by: CPA Practice Advisor, Inc. Magazine and The Sleeter Group. Tallie currently serves more than 3,000 business customers with more than 100,000 active paying users. www.tallie.com
Intacct is the cloud financial management company. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct’s award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacctaccounting software, in use by more than 8,500 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes applications for accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, please visit www.intacct.com or call 877-437-7765.