The main focus for this release has been beginning our iterative improvements to reduce user friction and fixing bugs in both time and expense products. Read on for more details!
New Help Icon in the Upper-right Corner
We strive to make Tallie an intuitive, easy-to-use product, but occasionally there are certain features, best practices and frequent asked questions that require a little bit more of an explanation. Our knowledge base houses all of the above and more.
To make these helpful resources more accessible, we added a Help icon in the upper-right corner of every Tallie page in addition to the existing Help link in the user menu. Clicking on either one will take you directly to the support article of the page you’re currently viewing.
Additional Enhancements & Fixes
- New Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
- Added support for time export to QuickBooks Online Essentials
- Fixed emailed receipts remain in processing in multi-enterprise accounts
- Fixed the issue where the option to assign Approve permission is unavailable in Mass Update
- Fixed the erroneous, benign error “Sync could not be completed” during the initial syncs with QuickBooks Desktop
- Fixed the instance of reports being stuck in Queued when re-exporting corporate card transactions to a bank account
We look forward to hearing how these upgrades have made managing your time and expenses even easier. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to our Product Expert team at email@example.com or by calling 888-874-1118 Ext 2.