The main focus of this release was continuing improvements to reduce user friction and fixing bugs in both time and expense products. Read on for more details!
New CSV Export Fields
We’ve introduced three new CSV Export fields to Tallie, including User Class Default, User Location Default, and User Department Default. These new fields will populate the CSV file with the default class, department or location mapped on the user profile instead of those mapped on the expense.
Additional Enhancements & Fixes
- New Currencies: Belarusian Ruble (BYN) , Honduran Lempira (HNL), Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC)
- When clicking Itemize in the middle of an expense create session, we’ll copy over any existing expense data to the first itemized line so it doesn’t get lost
- Fixed the issue where the Tallie Time project list doesn’t load past a certain point
- Fixed the issue where Tallie Time projects were available to users who were not assigned to them
- Fixed the Semi-monthly pay cycle issue, to ensure it does not skip a week
- Fixed the issue where Tallie was unable to export vendor credits with class to QBO-connected Bill.com
- Fixed the issue where approvers, permissions, and bill & pay rates do not save upon creating a new user manually
- Fixed the issue where the Remind Approver button is disabled if the report contains itemized expenses
- Fixed Mass Update issues, including the internal server error that comes up when removing Location, Department, and/or Manager from people and the Select All option
We look forward to hearing how these upgrades have made managing your time and expenses even easier. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to our Product Expert team at email@example.com or by calling 888-874-1118 Ext 2.