When it comes to our smartphones, we get way too pumped when we see the little update alert for our favorite apps. So last week at Tallie HQ, all eyes and energy were aimed towards launching our latest Tallie iOS App (v2.5) – that has plenty of bright and shiny new updates – on the Apple App Store.
This iOS app update is a noteworthy one – we’ve listened to all of your valuable feedback and addressed many of those much needed requests. More importantly, our superhuman Dev team has been pushing hard to raise our Tallie iOS app stability and performance to the next level. Smoother, smarter and synchronized – we’re proud of our new Tallie iOS 2.5 App for these reasons and then some. Check it out!
Top 10 Biggest iOS Tallie App Improvements in v2.5:
1. Significant leap in speed and reduced memory usage
2. Real time synchronization for expense and report states – when reports are approved or rejected, the app will update the status automatically. If any of the expense items change, they will be automatically updated in the Tallie App as well. No more pull to refresh!!
3. Real time synchronization for expense tile receipt upload – automatically shows receipt on the tile when upload completes
4. Option to save receipt photos taken from the Tallie App into the Photo Gallery
5. Option to select receipt images taken from the iPhone camera and housed in the Photo Gallery
6. Photo upload status enhancement that shows upload status and completed state – no more ‘disappearing’ receipts!
7. Receipt upload status enhancement that shows upload status and completed state
8. Added status indicator for Projects and Department lists
9. Alphabetical organization of expense categories
10. A Tallie section under the iPhone settings area. In this section the customer may enable saving their photos to the library, as well as viewing Tallie’s version information for customer support purposes.
So check out the hype and download the latest Tallie iOS App (v2.5) today! We’d love to know your thoughts on the new Tallie App as you start to use it – it’s your user feedback that helps us make the Tallie experience better and brighter every time.
For our awesome Tallie Android app users – we’re working on the next best app for your smartphones as we speak. Stay tuned for more!
What are your favorite new features of the latest Tallie iOS App (v2.5)? Tell us in the comments below!