We’re looking for an Operations Engineer with a passion for working with a wide range of Cloud based and hardware based systems to join our engineering team and help grow our products and services.
- Operation and implementation of various systems at SpringAhead
Production and testing of related systems
- Maintain and deploy necessary Cloud servers and proactively schedule maintenance on these systems
- Creation and maintenance of internal software and hardware systems to satisfy company processes
- Investigate external services for use within SpringAhead and make recommendations.
- Responsible for the stability of the company’s infrastructure even down to basic computer provisioning
- Understanding of SaaS based solutions and the infrastructures surrounding them
- Hands on experience with Amazon’s AWS Cloud services
- Experience with Microsoft service stack. MSSQL, IIS, Windows server etc..
- Medium level of script programming; Python, Apex, Ruby
- Experience with virtual server environments, hardware and software
- Demonstrated ability to vet and analyse various services
- Willingness to tackle all projects, great and small
- Desired Skills
- Experience in the Agile software development process
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with using and deploying VMWare
- Ability to collaborate closely with a small team
Bonus Skills (but not required)
- Experience with SAS70 and PCI compliance
- Familiarity with Salesforce architecture
- Personal Skills
- Highly motivated self starter with an insatiable desire to learn new things
- Ability to handle stressful technical situations
- Consistent ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking
- Strong scheduling skills
Think you’re the perfect fit? Email us a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.