For our first release of 2018, the Tallie team is excited to introduce a variety of features that will kickstart your year of expense reporting. We analyzed the frequently requested improvements to our software and delivered the ones that will benefit the most of you. Take a look — we hope you enjoy!
New Receipt Controls: Ability to Zoom in and Download Original Files
In our most recent mobile app release, we introduced the ability to zoom in on receipts so you can review them in closer detail. This functionality is now supported in Tallie web as well. Simply hover over a receipt and click anywhere to activate the zoom feature. The “Original” link in the upper-right corner of the receipt window will allow you to download the file in its original size. These new functions are available for receipts in all stages of Tallie.
Statement Upload Now Supports Credit Card Subaccounts
We understand that credit card transaction management is mission-critical for your expense report software. We’ve further improved our statement upload feature to add subaccounts support. Rather than requesting the bank to provide you with individual files for each subaccount, you can now upload a single file that contains several subaccounts to Tallie. Our transaction file processor will detect the total number of subaccounts in the file, feed transactions to existing subaccounts and create new accounts for unrecognized card numbers. With this feature and our very own credit card integration, Bank Data Delivery, we will be able to provide unparalleled credit card transaction management for an even larger portfolio of financial institutions across different sizes.
Product Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Improved Intacct SmartEvents processing speed
- Added the ability to export expense reports to Intacct using the user default currency
- Added a setting that will lock down corporate card transaction dates. Contact Tallie Product Experts to enable this
- Added a new field in CSV export template: Employee Vendor code
- Fixed the issue where deleted expenses reports remained in mobile apps
- Fixed the usage details table in Billing
- Fixed the issue where expense totals did not reflect the correct reimbursement limit in the Spreadsheet view
We look forward to hearing how these upgrades have made managing your expense reports even easier. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to our Product Expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888-874-1118 Ext 2.