Tallie is thrilled to announce that we’ve been named a Stevie Awards Finalist for Support Team of the Year 2014! Over 3300 nominations from a wide gamut of businesses and industries applied, and Finalists were chosen by more than 150 business professionals. Considering the esteemed panel of judges that evaluated Tallie’s story, we are honored to be named a Finalist for such an award. To say our thanks, we’d like to share with our readers a few facts about the Stevie Awards and their history.
Meet Stevie: 5 Random Facts about the Stevie Awards
- Businesses and individuals from over 60 countries have received Gold Stevie Awards since 2002.
- “Stevie” is shortened from Stephen, which means “crowned” in Greek.
- The hand-cast “Grand Stevie” (overall winner) is approximately 16 inches tall, and finished in 24-karat gold.
- Stevie holds a crystal pyramid, which is meant to embody the hierarchy of human needs. This symbolizes the philosophy that if basic needs are met, human beings seek the esteem of their peers.
- To earn the status of Finalist in the Stevie Awards, nominated organizations must receive high scores throughout 5+ weeks of preliminary judging.
When Stevie Met Tallie:
Tallie was nominated for Support Team of the Year in the category of Computer Services & Computer Software. We shared our story of reinventing SaaS customer service through product expertise, and referenced a Desk.com case study on the proven success of our team.
After adopting an innovative SaaS customer service approach, we transformed our Support Team into a Product Expert Team. This transition proved critical to the growth of our company and product experience as a whole. Together, our Product Expert Team attracts new clientele and directly influences Tallie’s future. Most importantly, this development has ignited passion and drive within each team member which fosters an immeasurable impact on the spirit and character of our team morale.
We are excited to have been named a Finalist in the 2014 Stevie Awards, and anxiously await the announcement of Gold, Silver, and Bronze category winners at their Chicago awards banquet in June!