Our high-growth SaaS company is looking for a highly motivated Front End Engineer to join our team.
Tallie is cloud-based business expense report automation software that streamlines the entire expense management process. We’re looking to take advantage of cutting edge UI technologies and techniques to wow our customers, and to set us apart from the competition.
Our frontend technology stack includes HTML5, CoffeeScript, Knockout.js, LESS and other technologies, while our backend is built on the latest ASP.NET MVC framework. We’re using industry best practices, including agile development, TDD, Continuous Integration and automated testing.
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Understanding all aspects of client side MVC applications
- Passion for great visual design, and clean, maintainable code
- Some experience working with back end web servers
- Staying abreast of the new front-end technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding client-side performance characteristic
- Ability to implement responsive design for mobile and tablet
- Experience building Single Page Applications
- Comfortable in cross functional teams to ensure the vision transforms into the right product
- Highly motivated self starter with an insatiable desire to learn new things
- Ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision
The position is full time in our SoMa office in San Francisco. Compensation is based on experience. Comprehensive benefits are included.
Learn more about our product at www.tallie.com
To apply, shoot over your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.