Our high-growth SaaS company is looking for a highly motivated Email Marketing Coordinator to join our team.This role offers a unique opportunity to jump into a fast-paced, energetic team and gain experience working with a variety of departments and collaborate on all types of projects.
- Looking for a team player that has familiarity/experience within Cloud/SaaS/Technology and/or Accounting/Finance (major plus)
- Email Marketing Intern works with marketing team to create, implement, and maintain diverse email and webinar campaigns for a variety of channels.
- Webinars and Lead Generation, including all logistics pre-, during and post-webinar follow up.
- Content creation for variety of inbound lead channel nurturing campaigns, as well as test, measure, track and optimize your work.
- Implement and maintain lead nurturing programs, including webinars and email marketing.
- Coordinate webinar program, including scheduling, invitations, and personalized post-webinar follow up.
- Maintain webinar calendar, including all logistical details.
- Execute email marketing program, including monthly newsletter.
- Work with Marketing Team, Hubspot, and Salesforce.com for executing campaigns and tracking results.
- Coordinate and traffic campaign materials to partners, vendors, and internal groups, communicating specific campaign instructions and/or details by the provided due date.
- Review partner websites and communications for changes and new opportunities.
- Positive, enthusiastic disposition
- Interest and/or experience in finance/accounting a huge plus
- Highly motivated self starter with an insatiable desire to learn new things
- Consistent ability to deliver high quality work on time
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented by nature
Think you’re the perfect fit? Email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and a bit about why you want to join our team.
Position Title: Email Marketing Intern
Location: San Francisco (SOMA)
Type: Unpaid Internship