Throughout the month of March, we will be presenting free weekly webinars to help ensure you get the most out of our expense reporting software.
Our webinars provide free training for employees, managers, and accountants and are typically 30 to 45 minutes in length. Each webinar is filled with information ranging from product guidance to live Q&A with Tallie Product Experts. In addition, a recording of your webinar will be emailed to you the next business day.
Register for a free webinar below!
TALLIE USER TRAINING
- Run through the creation of a Tallie expense reports on web and mobile app.
- Share the tips and tricks to create your expense report in a few minutes.
- Answer any and every Tallie question you might possibly have.
Registration Link: Registration for Tallie User Training Webinars
- Tuesday, March 6th, 10:00 – 10:45 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:45 PM EST
- Tuesday, March 13th, 10:00 – 10:45 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:45 PM EST
- Monday, March 19th, 10:00 – 10:45 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:45 PM EST
- Tuesday, March 27th, 10:00 – 10:45 AM PST / 1:00 – 1:45 PM EST
- Walk through how to create custom policies and approval levels within Tallie.
- Show how Tallie streamlines your expense reporting workflow with multi-point data export and real time integration.
- Answer any and every Tallie question you have.
Registration Link: Registration for Tallie Administrator Webinars
- Tuesday, March 6th, 11:00 – 11:30 AM PST / 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST
- Monday, March 19th, 11:00 – 11:30 AM PST / 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST
CORPORATE CREDIT CARD ADMINISTRATOR TRAINING
Registration Link: Registration for Tallie Credit Card Administrator Webinars
- Tuesday, March 13th, 11:00 – 11:30 AM PST / 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST
- Run through a variety of expense tracking features that you may utilize in Tallie.
- Review customization and options of your account’s configuration.
- Show how Tallie streamlines your accounting workflow with 1-click multi-point export and real time integration.
- Answer any and every Tallie question you have.
Registration Link: Registration for Tallie Accountant Training Webinars
- Thursday, March 22nd, 11:00 – 11:30 AM PST / 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST
If you have any questions about Tallie’s expense solution software between now and your chosen training webinar, please don’t hesitate to visit our support website at http://support.usetallie.com/. You can also contact our Product Expert Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-874-1118 Ext 2. We hope to see you there!
For our first release of 2018, the Tallie team is excited to introduce a variety of features that will kickstart your year of expense reporting. We analyzed the frequently requested improvements to our software and delivered the ones that will benefit the most of you. Take a look — we hope you enjoy!
New Receipt Controls: Ability to Zoom in and Download Original Files
In our most recent mobile app release, we introduced the ability to zoom in on receipts so you can review them in closer detail. This functionality is now supported in Tallie web as well. Simply hover over a receipt and click anywhere to activate the zoom feature. The “Original” link in the upper-right corner of the receipt window will allow you to download the file in its original size. These new functions are available for receipts in all stages of Tallie.
New receipt controls available: Zoom function and download original file
Statement Upload Now Supports Credit Card Subaccounts
We understand that credit card transaction management is mission-critical for your expense report software. We’ve further improved our statement upload feature to add subaccounts support. Rather than requesting the bank to provide you with individual files for each subaccount, you can now upload a single file that contains several subaccounts to Tallie. Our transaction file processor will detect the total number of subaccounts in the file, feed transactions to existing subaccounts and create new accounts for unrecognized card numbers. With this feature and our very own credit card integration, Bank Data Delivery, we will be able to provide unparalleled credit card transaction management for an even larger portfolio of financial institutions across different sizes.
Tallie detects new subaccounts in transaction files and automatically creates them, with transactions properly attributed to their corresponding accounts.
All of the credit card controls, including auto-import and subaccount deletion, are available for each subaccount created by statement upload.
Product Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Improved Intacct SmartEvents processing speed
- Added the ability to export expense reports to Intacct using the user default currency
- Added a setting that will lock down corporate card transaction dates. Contact Tallie Product Experts to enable this
- Added a new field in CSV export template: Employee Vendor code
- Fixed the issue where deleted expenses reports remained in mobile apps
- Fixed the usage details table in Billing
- Fixed the issue where expense totals did not reflect the correct reimbursement limit in the Spreadsheet view
We look forward to hearing how these upgrades have made managing your expense reports even easier. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to our Product Expert team at email@example.com or by calling 888-874-1118 Ext 2.